Graphic Design Intern
Graphic Design Intern
TangoSquared is seeking an intern that wants to learn design from industry experts, work on live projects and gain practical knowledge that can translate into a successful career.
Full Job Description:
As the Design Intern at TangoSquared you will have an active role in the day-to-day creation and execution of design assets for clients in various industries, such as health, fashion, sports, and technology.
You will work directly with the Senior Designer to create and update social media ads, marketing materials such as brochures, presentations, booth setups, product labels, as well as user test websites, update website and application designs and content per internal and client feedback, iterate on branding, and more.
The ideal intern candidate will have strong design sensibilities and communication skills and interest in understanding the design process from initial engagement to handoff of deliverables for both small and larger, more complex projects.
This is a unique hands-on opportunity to be immersed in design and its practical application to products and services across many industries.
- Assist with the management and production of client deliverables (branding, style guides, email designs, presentations, marketing materials, etc.)
- User testing for websites and applications in development; cross-browser and device testing of projects in active development.
- Collaborate and contribute to the development of design solutions
- Brainstorm and research ideas for UX solutions for ongoing application design work
- You will be using a suite of design and communication tools as a part of the company workflow; Adobe, Figma, Sketch, Google Suite, Slack, Discord, and more.
- Interest in all aspects of design; graphic, web, ux/ui.
- Experience with at least some of the following design tools; Adobe, Figma, Sketch
- Basic knowledge about design theory
- Image editing skills
- Technical proficiency and attention to detail
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be enrolled for college credits
Founded in 2006, TangoSquared is a veteran-owned graphic design and application development agency headquartered in Syracuse, NY. Our services include branding and marketing communications, media production, UX design and implementation, application architecture, and development.